The Global Engagement Office (GEO) facilitates and coordinates UC Berkeley’s global engagement, from individual research to institutional collaborations.
Key functions and services:
- Gather and disseminate information about UC Berkeley’s global activities
- Maintain data on international initiatives, partnerships and collaborations
- Identify potential global and campus partners
- Host international academic and government delegations
- Assist in review and approval of program proposals and agreements
- Coordinate with faculty and administration to set and amend policies